Reviews from our Clients
Hear what our clients have to say about their away days and off-site meetings at High Trenhouse. We make a point of asking for feedback just in case there is anything we need to change. The people who stay with us are best able to observe and to judge. We are proud to share some of their comments.
Gaynor Rees, Wild Rambling – High Trenhouse Testimonial
Jeff Jackson, 9.9 World Class Performance – High Trenhouse Testimonial
Helen Gray – Yes To Yoga – High Trenhouse Testimonial
Anna Cox & Arnie Skelton – Like Minds – High Trenhouse Testimonial
Jonathan Simms – Human Development Centre – High Trenhouse Testimonial
- A super space, conducive to work and contemplation. Loved the relaxed bar area.
Leigh Morland – Huddersfield University
- Fantastic setting, warm and welcoming. An ideal place for calm and reflection.
Karen Burns – Lancaster University
- Great location and environment to focus on the meeting purpose with a professional guidance.
Julio Mentech – McBride
- An excellent location away from the pressures of the office environment to build the team.
Phil Weatherill – Kyowa Kirin
- Special place, ideal ambience for thought.
Robin Bramley – Consensus Mediation
- All your brilliant hospitality meant that we could really focus on our work with the client and this makes a massive difference.
Mike Brough – Team, Leadership and Executive Coach
- Other places need to aspire to be as good as High Trenhouse.
Andrew Lovett – Black Country Living Museum
- High Trenhouse seems a perfect environment for stimulating management thinking.
Dr Meredith Belbin
- HTH is a great venue for this type of activity. Those of us that have worked with you over the years know the power of the place for regenerating purpose, lifting the soul and for creating the opportunity for deep learning to take place.
Malcolm Follos – Sensei UKE
- A great escape enabling the team to forget about the day to day issues and focus on the bigger picture.
Jon Taylor – Provident Financial
Anthony Glaister – Association of Northern Mediators
- Food and Service was excellent. Friendliness of staff was brilliant.
Sara Fergusson – Systergenix
- High Trenhouse is an idyllic setting for time out and concentrated, focused learning. It feeds the soul & the body, leaving us space to feed our minds.
Anra Kennedy – Culture 24 – Museums and Resilient Leadership Programme
- Great Venue for reflection & team building.
Nikki Escreet – Northern Rail
- Fantastic! First class! The whole experience is conducive to contemplation and creativity. Wow!
Richard Sears – Yorkshire Water
- Fabulous venue, great service, lovely environment, loved staying here.
Maggie Jones – Walking Women
- A superb venue, very comfortable with excellent hospitality in a fantastic location.
Julie Bruce – Carole Baker Fine Art
- If you are looking for a place to find tranquility. High Trenhouse is the perfect venue.
Ihab Girgis – Cranfield School of Management
- A beautiful setting and homely retreat perfect for team building events.
Sue Cox – New Charter Housing
- Amazing venue for a conference/corporate residential. Really helps you to get in the zone while feeling relaxed in a beautiful setting. Staff are incredibly accommodating.
Katy Davison – New Charter Housing
- I think everyone was amazing and very helpful. Great to be around them. The best food I have ever experienced on any training courses.
Helene Humphrey – Betty’s & Taylors of Harrogate
- High Trenhouse offers perfect facilities for a retreat. Every human need is effortlessly catered for so real reflection can occur.
Lauren Deere – Birmingham Museums Trust
- This is my third visit here in last 9 years. Always know I am going to have great food, very friendly and helpful staff, good accommodation and great location.
Sarah Turner – Walking Women
- The food was fantastic, the location beautiful, the accommodation welcoming and homely!
Lisa Harris – Winterbotham Associates
- Great venue. Nothing was too much trouble at High Trenhouse, a second home.
Barry Casterton – Network Rail
- Excellent range of facilities for creative thinking. Open space – open mind!
Jennine Stone – Mabey Hire Ltd
- Excellent place to go for some clear thinking. Beautiful spot and very comfortable.
Siobhan McConnachie – Winterbotham Associates
- A unique environment for corporate events, where you can enjoy old fashioned comforts like wonderful home cooking and wood fires.
Fiona Campbell – Johnson Matthey
- A lovely, homely place to stay with great home cooked meals.
Charlie Ward – Revo Media
- We found the Centre to be an excellent environment for our team development. The facilities and staff couldn’t have been better and the food excellent. We will use again!
Kathryn Smith – Alzheimers Society
- Fantastic location, staff very accommodating. Food excellent, extra effort made for special diet beyond what was expected.
Susannah Muldoon – Walking Women
- Time at High Trenhouse always makes me feel like I’m on the brink of something better.
David Sheldon – English Heritage West Midlands
- Excellent venue to get your mind working.
Rajnish Singh – Johnson Matthey
- Fantastic venue for team building appeals to all people.
Nicola Goodberry – Boots
- A fantastic place to come if you want to stop the world and get off. So peaceful and lovely food.
Karen Brookes – Yoga with Marie
- As ever High Trenhouse provides an excellent venue for Primeast’s clients.
Clive Wilson – Primeast
- A fantastic venue that provides everything you need in a super environment to achieve the team’s goals.
Claire Sutton – Network Rail
- A great place to get away from the hustle and rush of work and focus on our team building.
Georgina Edwards – Network Rail
- High Trenhouse is the perfect retreat for teams to take time out, think, reflect and plan for the future.
Judith Wardell – Kingswood Training and Consulting Ltd
- Excellent venue to get away from the business and focus on yourself and your team. Relaxing and comfortable environment – would recommend.
Sally Bould – Drax Power Ltd
- Excellent venue for a team to concentrate and achieve results. Unique location.
Dave Hill – Co-op IT