Self-catering Yorkshire Dales stone barn
Welcome to Bennett’s at High Trenhouse. This self-catering Yorkshire Dales stone barn conversion on Malham Moor sleeps up to 10 people in 6 en-suite rooms.
Come and enjoy a break in this wonderful old building. Revel in peaceful seclusion, away from the busy world. Alternatively you can venture over the empty hills or explore the friendly villages, pubs and restaurants of this beautiful area.
Set in the heartland of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, High Trenhouse enjoys splendid isolation and at the same time offers easy access. Step outside the door and you are in the wilds. Beautiful limestone scenery, crags, moorlands and rolling landscape offer relaxing enjoyment or energetic recreation.
Sleeping up to 10, Bennett’s is available at weekends and holiday periods on a self-catering basis. Besides its 6 bedrooms it offers a well-equipped kitchen, a comfortable lounge/dining room with wood-burning stove and immediate access to private patios, gardens and grounds.
- 6 en-suite bedrooms comprising 2 doubles (one wheelchair accessible), 2 double or twin rooms and 2 singles.
- Large dining room/Lounge with wood burning stove
- Kitchen with gas hob and oven, large fridge, microwave, dishwasher
- Wi-fi broadband
- Digital television, dvd
- Secluded location
- Off-road parking
- Private patio with chimenea
- Extensive gardens
- Secure bike storage
- 3 miles from Malham village
- Pennine Way – 1 mile
- Malham Tarn – 1 mile
- Settle loop mountain bike trail – 1 mile, 17 miles to Gisburn Forest mountain bike trail
- Ideal base for walking, the Three Peaks, limestone pavements, mountain biking etc.
For information, dates and prices contact us on 01729-830322 or request a quote.
Serviced accommodation for larger groups – see our venue page
If you want to book a leisure break for an individual, couple or small party, please explore upcoming opportunities on the events page and book via the relevant event organiser.